Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Winds of Change

SO many changes!
Even the weather is changing.
Some changes for the better, some feel worse and I have very little to no control over any of them.
So I decided I needed a hair cut. And I did. a dramatic cut from long to very short.
That seems like a small thing but an important step in my independence and self care.
My caregiving had ended for another, now it is time to take care of me.

Changes to my life and my lifestyle couldn't be avoided so I have had to make adjustments to them. It's either that or find myself trapped in the black hole of depression that I keep scrambling to avoid.
I keep clinging to the only thing in my life that hasn't changed. My faith.

 Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.




1 comment: