Friday, February 14, 2014

News Paper and Sunshine

Thurs Feb 13- Went searching for a paper today. Decided I wanted 6. Poked my money in the machine and opened it to find only 5 available, including the one in the window. Only 5. I pulled them all out then paid for them one by one opening and closing the door after the correct change was inserted each time. I did this in case the door jammed or the change jammed. I wondered how much trouble I could get into for throwing the box across the parking lot. I never had to find out. God has been so good to me.

The recent ice storm we had broke a tree top and it was lying across the driveway. It needed cut so I went out to clean it up. It felt good to get outside in the sunshine and blue skies. No time restrictions or concerns. That made me cry when I thought about it.
I'm working, walking, thinking in slow motion. Sometimes I think I'm breathing in slow motion too.
I still have a sense of peace but it feels like it's in the bottom of a very deep box. I'm very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment